Knowledge-based self-reliant society.
Vision of ARBAN
ARBAN envision a democratic society with knowledgeable and skilled human resources which is free from exploitation with equal rights and respects for all in an equitable, justifiable and healthy environment.
Mission of ARBAN
Implementing service delivery and rights based activities through a participatory and multidimensional partnership approach to develop back-ward, deprived, underprivileged and marginalized people.
- To building permanent institutions for general and technical education at its working area
- To ensure that all girls and boys complete free, equitable and quality primary and secondary education
- To ensure that all girls and boys have access to quality early childhood development, care and preprimary education so that they are ready for primary education
- To ensure equal access for all women and men to affordable and quality technical, vocational and tertiary education
- To increase the number of youth and adults who have relevant skills, including technical and vocational skills, for employment, decent jobs and entrepreneurship
- To eliminate gender disparities in education and ensure equal access to all levels of education and vocational training for the vulnerable, including persons with disabilities, indigenous peoples and children in vulnerable situations
- To ensure that all youth and a substantial proportion of adults, both men and women, achieve literacy and numeracy
- To ensure that all men and women, in particular the poor and the vulnerable, have equal rights to economic resources, as well as access to basic services, ownership and control over land and other forms of property, inheritance, natural resources, appropriate new technology and financial services, including microfinance.
- To eradicate extreme poverty for all people everywhere, measured as people living on less than $1.90 a day in its working area
- To reduce at least by half the proportion of men, women and children of all ages living in poverty in all its dimensions according to national definitions
- To Implement social protection systems and measures for all undertaken by Government of Bangladesh and achieve substantial coverage of the poor and the vulnerable
- To undertake various projects for achieving gender equality through utilizing modern technologies and innovations.
- To enhance the use of enabling technology, in particular information and communications technology, to promote the empowerment of women
- To build the resilience of the poor and those in vulnerable situations and reduce their exposure and vulnerability to climate-related extreme events and other economic, social and environmental shocks and disasters
- To improve education, awareness-raising and human and institutional capacity on climate change mitigation, adaptation, impact reduction and early warning.
- To promoting justice and peace through New Media
- To encouraged to exchange free information between the local and national level organizations and to create mutual exchange opportunities and establish institutional relationships.
- To establish partnerships and networking in the field of Technology and Capacity building
Core Values of ARBAN